Saturday, May 23, 2009

My due diligence to blogspot


It has been FOREVER plus 3 years since I blogged my spot!
This one is for the rohini's of the world who are loyal blog checkers.

Well now, two years and things have chaaanged. Lots of up's and down's and inside out's but those up moments are the ones that you live for. Today, here in London Ontario is a day to live for. It is one of the most beautiful days I have seen-hot sun, warm breeze, relaxation and the wonderful way the air smells. The breeze carries every blossoming scent and now, everything is green! Best part of the year, by far. I love my autumn but he can wait because I am having a love affair with spring.
Winter went out MEAN this year and I really felt it. I don't think that I've ever experienced seasonal depression? Winter isn't my favourite season, but i figured out how to ride it. 1) EXERCISE: Some co-workers and I got together at 7 am most mornings and climbed 300 flights of stairs up the mountain in Hamilton-OUTSTANDING start to the day! 2) FISHOIL: a recent discovery that has changed alot in my overall wellbeing. Fish oils and cod liver oils contains omega 3's (and some 6's) that are made up of DHA which helps your brain functions in respect to memory/focus, and EPA which helps stableize your emotions/moods-I'm a happy girl with my fishoil ;) 3) VITAMIN D: when we can't feel that sun!

I work now at a place called Goodness Me in Hamilton right on Locke St. (a fantastic little community) which is an organic food market and supplement store. We are learning information about supplements daily in terms of how provide yourself with alternative aid instead of western meds and prescriptions. If you decide to take natural supplements, you have to be prepared to invest time into seeing it's results, but the overall benefit is more wholesome than a quick fix.
I really love my job and I'm rocking it! Besides, i'm not finding any inspiration in hamilton and once school is out, I'm moving to Toronto for a bit and then finally finding myself in Europe in some old country. Invest in THAT!

I bought my very first SLR camera today for 50 bones. I am SO so SO so SO so excited because I have been wishing this day forever. I bought one roll of film, had the guy at forest city image show me how to insert it, and I'm off! I am going to develop them and hopefully scan and post the results by the end of this week. I am seeing a whole world of creative exploration with this which I have wanted for a very long time. I have my work cut out for me to start learning the anatomy of this baby, so feel free to share with me what you know!

Until then friends, good evenin'!
peace in the ghetto

No comments: